A national leader in Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP), IPR Southeast provides advanced and comprehensive sewer rehabilitation techniques for any size project. Headquartered in Stone Mountain, Georgia, IPR Southeast is a leader in trenchless pipe rehabilitation, pioneering CIPP and other methods for municipalities in Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Leading CIPP operator in the market with an in-house wet-out facility
- Operations in Georgia with national reach
- Extensive contacts and strong customer relationships
IPR Southeast capabilities include:
- Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP)
- EcoCast™ Advanced Geopolymer Lining System for large Diameter circular and non-circular infrastructure
- CCTV Cleaning and Televising of Sewer Lines
- Pipe Bursting of existing water, sewer and stormwater lines
To learn more about IPR Southeast and view a complete list of their capabilities, visit www.teamipr.com.
For more information on how National Liner is a great fit for your project,
please Contact National Liner.