A recognized leader in Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) repairs, IPR West rehabilitates more than one million feet of storm and sewer pipe annually. IPR West can quickly mobilize and respond to most any trenchless repair situation, including the rehabilitation of force mains. IPR West continues to gain national recognition for consistently taking on difficult and demanding CIPP jobs.
Operations in California with multi-state service capabilities
Extensive contacts and strong customer relationships.
IPR West capabilities include:
- Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP)
- EcoCast™ - Advanced Geopolymer Mortar Lining System for Large diameter circular and non-circular infrastructure
- CCTV Cleaning and Televising of Sewer Lines
- Pipe Bursting of existing Wastewater Lines
- Large Diameter Spray Technologies
To learn more about IPR West and view a complete list of their capabilities, visit www.teamipr.com.
For more information on how National Liner is a great fit for your project, please Contact National Liner.